User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    To my most esteemed Duskykins, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! I swear, you make me wonder about just how much Glaeseerin is based on you every day! Must you ...

    Apr 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Honestly? I don't know. I thought that the worst thing to ever happen to me would be to lose my "family" and my ship and Aeroan. But that's already happened ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *blinks* Well... most of the time I don't even realize that I'm using it. It just comes out. And a lot of my friends use it. We don't use it ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oh blue waters, I wish I knew. And I don't know why we're only talking about one. I seem to have a whole arsenal of negative qualities that make it ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Necessary? Absolutely not. Conflict is necessary, but that can be done without violence. There are times, however, when you are forced into it and there's simply no other way to ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ancelin d'Endroit

    Her armor rocks. *laughs at herself* yeah, that sounds pretty random and such, but it does. I think I want it.

    Apr 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    (I changed the question to "Why would you be loyal to your clan (or why not)?" to make it more applicable to the character, since he doesn't technically belong to ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Honestly, I have no idea. I usually just drop by the time I get to bed becasue I'm too tired to do anything else. That's what I get for being ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That would depend on who you're asking and whether or not they really believe that I'm Lee'in and Taben's daughter. ~ Lady L'ira Cyrok Have you ever been to jail?

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Aeroan sometimes. Danic sometimes. Alrein sometimes. Leref sometimes. Tori sometimes. Sometimes all of them together. And most of the time, I make myself go on just because I know that ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    They're making me learn. Apparently an accomplished Lady knows more than just one language. I'm not very good at it. Tori agrees. *laughs* ~ Lady L'ira Cyrok Who raised you?

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Um... stuck? I wouldn't say stuck, really. I've walked in on Danic and Alrein when they've been at the bottle more times than I would have liked, but they don't ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oh... well... *starts laughing, remembering and stops as he realizes that people are looking at him severely* I've beern, er, tipsy a few times... I remember some of it. Some ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I started a Revolution. *smiles half-heartedly* That would have been fun... If I hadn't had the Lord of a Clan trying to kill me because I was the rightful heir ...

    Apr 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    L'ira. I want to hate her. I mean, seriously, I do. After everything she did, I want to be able to think that she's some nasty little... *shakes head, stopping ...

    Apr 11, 2006


Never use your shield as a dinner plate, for that is when the enemy is most likely to attack.
— The KotGR Commander