User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Jaera: "Thank you for the offer, but no. I'm more than capable of taking care of my life by myself. Tey: "No. End of discussion." Brance: "Define 'light', for me, ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    As of midnight between day one and day two: 4199

    Nov 2, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo '08 Wordcount!

    Writing from midnight to three a.m. : 2,542 I'll up that later today after I've gotten food!

    Nov 1, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post Your NaNo Cover!

    Here's my cover:

    Oct 29, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    I'm Gwennan over there. Feel free to friend me, but I may be going insanely crazy during November. I'm in three english classes, a fantasy/scifi writers group, and I'm planning ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: self-criticism

    I think the important thing to remember is that constructive critism needs to come from EVERYONE. Pointing on your own mistakes can be a useful thing when you don't have ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I'm finding this Suprisingly Easy

    This is my second year, but I remember my first year seemed extremely easy at first. I got through about a week and then the real work set in. I ...

    Nov 12, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    20,631 as of last night. I am quite proud. I managed to shove four thousand words in yesterday. *grins*

    Nov 12, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWrant!

    I am under word count. Two days ago I was way over word count, but school kicked my butt the last two days and I didn't write ANYTHING. So, now, ...

    Nov 7, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNo Quotes

    Oh, dear stars and stripes, Snoink... I don't feel so bad now about you having 27,000 words while I haven't even made 10k yet. lol. I should get a math ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    9,784 A little bit less than last year, which is driving the overachiever in me crazy. However, I did take off school for the entire month of November last year, ...

    Nov 5, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo '07-First Sentences

    Somebody somewhere was having fun.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    4,138 Congrats to everyone! You're doing great!

    Nov 2, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: I'm so mad!

    I had to be out until 1 because of a mandatory movie marathon. That made it so my hour of writing that I was going to put in went out ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: NanoWriMo Wordcount '07

    1,378 I had forty-five minutes to write, and I pumped that out. I'm actually quite proud of myself, but I'm gonna try to get more today.

    Nov 1, 2007


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun