-
Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?
THANK YOU!!! The Scouring of the Shire just brought it all together in the end. The Hobbits go out, are heros among the big people, learn a few new skills, ...
Dec 29, 2004 -
Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?
thanks. I'll do that. *goes to join*
Dec 28, 2004 -
Re: Celebrity Crush(es)
I know about a million girls that are obsessed with Orlando. I'll admit, that as a brunette he is sorta cute, but he does NOTHING for me as a blonde.
Dec 28, 2004 -
Re: TOP TEN WORST BOOKS
I'm not sure if I'm going to get clobbered for this or not, but: THE SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS. I couldn't STAND those books. Lemony Snicket's writing style just annoyed ...
Dec 22, 2004 -
Re: Dedications
I can't remember exactly how it was worded, but the dedication from INKHEART by Cornelia Funke goes something like this: To my daughter, (can't remember name), who even put down ...
Dec 22, 2004 -
Re: Celebrity Crush(es)
Elijah Wood Yes. He is a little wierdo, but you just gotta love his eyes. *day dreams*
Dec 22, 2004 -
Re: What is your fav Tolkien book?
*blinks* did someone say... TOLKIEN?! *grin widens on face* I love LOTR. I have to admit, that the movies are alot more bearable then the books for me, but I ...
Dec 22, 2004 -
Re: Where do you live?
As it regards snow, Washington DC is famous for completely shutting down for just one snowflake. We have plenty of snow plows, though, so I think it has more to ...
Dec 22, 2004
