User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: Astonished...

    Yes, Firestarter, that is very very true. Personally, I only post if I have something worth saying. I've been at too many forums where people reply with stuff like "Yeah!" ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    I'm scared of not being able to breathe... And water... *shudders* The Pool is not a happy place for me... too deep... too deep... but strangely, the beach is okay... ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is this a fair punishment?

    well either I'm just a weirdo... or I'm completely missing the point here...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Kid a Goth?

    Well... I may not eat Count Chocula cereal, but I can say yes to a lot of the things on that list... *shakes head* I'm SO not Goth... but oh ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    Oh and I have another obsession lol: FOAMY! the lil cartoon squirrel on the internet, I dunno if anyone here would know about him lol :oops: hopefully someone will...I don't ...

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Names

    Gwendolyn Sarah

    Feb 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Swoopers & Bashers...What are you?

    I'm a Basher... Definately a Basher... it bugs me sometimes because my friends are mostly swoopers... so they go through and say, "I wrote 5 chapters this week!!" and I'm ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Avatar!

    Oh, my avatar looks EXACTLY like me, except for the blonde haired/blue eyed thing... I'm Dark haired/dark eyed...

    Jan 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Phantoms

    *jumps up and down* Me wants to see it! Me wants to see it!!! I'm listening to Music of the Night right now!!!

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    Avril Lavigne - "How does it feel"

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    *waves it away* it's no problem. I knew you were kidding... *sits back and waits for something to laugh at*

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    *giggles* yes, I am a wuss... But at least I'm a wuss with a semi-good excuse: 1) I have no digital camera 2) The scanner is connected to the other ...

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Phantoms

    *wanders in* wow... you guys are from the future!! It's still January 7th here!

    Jan 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees

    I belonged to TWYC but I never really posted and I just joined it for when people would send out e-mails like the one Nate sent about a cool new ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to?

    Fellowship of the Ring Soundtrack

    Jan 3, 2005


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus