User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    *laughs* erm thanks.... It only got really weird when I erm... "met" myself in his mansion... He apparently built this mansion and put a dream version of all his friends ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    8) Did you know that some people create a world (or just a building) in their LD's, and then go back to in future dreams. A permanent dreamscape. I believe ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: So sore...

    *laughs* no it isn't! It's fun! If you actually do it regularly... :roll: My friend does weight training and every day he comes home and calls me up and says, ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of (blank) are you?

    1. I would be a panther... I'd love to slink around like that... 2. Um... Fruit Loops... because I'm LOOPY!! 3. White. I am so VERY white. 4. Sir Taps ...

    Feb 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Valentines Day!

    Happy Valentine's Day everyone! And for all you who hate it: A very happy monday to you! *returns to her telephone to talk to her boy*

    Feb 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If lightbulbs were alive...

    If lightbulbs were alive, then they, like all life on this odd planet would be out to get me, and therefore I would not feel safe anywhere where a lamp ...

    Feb 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death, what happen's next?

    I believe that there is an afterlife. I believe that there is heaven and hell. If I didn't I'd have found a cliff to jump off a long time ago. ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Weird Fears

    My friend is standing here laughing at this thread and making a list of all the things that scare me... *glares good-naturedly at her friend and then obiediently begins typing ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    *laughs* you're just too sweet bobo :roll:

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The infamous desert island post

    I'd post who I'd populate with, but I don't really know anyone here that well, having only been here a week or two. I guess I know Dusky... but I'm ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And so my fellow Americans...

    *smiles* I suppose... but I don't usually jump up and down or scream anyways... not unless you give me too much sugar/caffiene anyways...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    Well... all I can say, is that I would make a horrible critic... I like just sitting back and enjoying the STORY better... so, I absolutely loved Phantom. I'm sure ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: STAR WARS and A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS oh my gosh

    *refuses to comment about Liam, knowing that her boy will murder her if she does* But as for Star Wars... I liked the old ones... but the old ones just ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: And so my fellow Americans...

    I didn't watch the SuperBowl or the Commercials... I went to my church where the youth group was having a SuperBowl party and sat in the back with my friends ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS News Poll #1

    Valentine's Day... hmm... let's see, I don't wear pink (EVER), I don't write mushy love notes... I don't send secret admirer notes, and I ignore any that may get sent ...

    Feb 9, 2005


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy