User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    *nods and grins* yes... I am crazy... and I'm quite proud of it... *wanders off to write an ode to insanity... and considers adding a line about crumpets in there*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    Um... EAT them...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If a chicken had lips could it whistle?

    *blinks* I'm confused... what in the world are we talking about here?

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What animal do you look like when you are mad?

    I'm told I resemble a rattle snake... I go really quiet and don't move much and my fingers tend to tap against the table/chair/whatever hard surface is nearby. My friend ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    "Spread a little happiness..." okay... will do.... *goes out and buys a ton of confetti and throws it in the air* ooo... pretty!

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    Eh... sometimes...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    What's right? Um... as in "what's going right?"? Well... *thinks* My computer is being nice today and loading all the web pages I ask it to... And my phone was ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    you don't have them in USA???!!!?!!?! It is "c" I've got packet infront of me :|! I'm not all dumb you know *grins* crumpets are spoungey doey round things they're ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: crumpets!

    *blinks* crumpets(krumpets?)? Do they actually have those in the USA?

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    Who else hates Algebra? *stabs text book*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Um... not exactly sure which of those it is... If I see my friend I start looking around to see if anything odd is around, and there almost always is... ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    no problem... *goes to look over notes to see if she can determine what she has to study*

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    *laughs* uh... well... I might move in... but I'll have to run that by my friend first... after all... he's already got one dream me living there... he might not ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What's Wrong?

    I have an oral exam tuesday... I can't remember what it's on...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: DREAMS!

    Aye, I've read the back pages... I'm not too hot at controlling things in my dreams... I can do lots of things in my friends mansion, but not by myself... ...

    Feb 19, 2005


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale