User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: If You Had Any Superpower....

    Over analyzing? Me? Okay... but wouldn't you just feel awful if you rewound something and then it turned out that if you hadn't, you would have met this amazing person, ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    *wanders in* Hey, are we allowed to post in other languages on this board?

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You Had Any Superpower....

    lol. Right, Hunter. That would be interesting... but it's not what I'd chose. Too many times that I'd be tempted to rewind time because of a "mistake" that really would ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Animal?

    Panther. Definately a panther. They just look so cool.

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored... I really am bored... no one is on AIM... *mutters something about lazy friends who can't find the time to sign onto AIM*

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    *eyes widen a little* hey! that is an awesome image! I mean yeah... it's a little creepy... but... hey! I like that! *goes to to make a random note to ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    *shakes head* this is really messing with my head... I am so used to people's eyes changing colors... most of my friends either have eyes that just change like mine, ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    - things that make me feel stupid, when I'm not - people that try to take whatever I have, just because I have it - people that assume things about ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Academy Awards

    Anybody else think that PHANTOM OF THE OPERA should have gotten Cinematography? I almost screamed when THE AVIATOR got it!

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    lol I never notice, mostly because I hate looking in the mirror, but every once in a while my firends will just stare at me and go "Dusky... your eyes..."

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    Happy Happy Birthday! From all of us to you! We hope you have a good day! And all you're wishes come true!

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    I know that mine change. I can stand in the exact same spot and not move, just get really angry at something someone says and my eyes will go from ...

    Mar 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    Frogs are cooler than monkeys... and chocolate is better WITH something...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    But it is possible for eyes to change color. The chemical balances in your body can and do change depending on what mood you're in, and for some people it ...

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    You are not alone... The happier I am, the browner my eyes are... the more upset/angry I am, the greener they are... It's scary and it makes it really hard ...

    Feb 28, 2005


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney