-
Re: *wanders around room, decorating*
Danke, danke everyone... When are you going to submit it to the publishers? After I have edited it to my satisfaction and run it by my dad, the editing king ...
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: *wanders around room, decorating*
lol... multi-tasking... it's a wonderful thing...
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: *wanders around room, decorating*
oh look! a link! --> MY STORY. CLICKY CLICKY IF YOU WANT TO READ *begins formulating a speech in her head*
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: *wanders around room, decorating*
*pretends not to hear any mention of a speech* Ooo... I love this song! Jigsaw - enjoy the food then!
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: *wanders around room, decorating*
*hugs Ari back* danke danke! *stares at Mesh in shock* speech?!
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: Member of the Week 1/7- 1/14
Congragudilidations Sam! *pays homage to her writerness as instructed*
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: *wanders around room, decorating*
*laughs* thanks... I already worked on editing the first chapter quite a bit (and have quite a bit left to do)... it amazes me how much I've improved in my ...
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)
doesn';t anyuonew elsed findd thius even aw tinby bit annoying? allwaysd nmoiving yourf headc upband dowb to press thed keyys? ha ha....... i managged to preess the shiftr keyt andbthe ...
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Well, I'm not a guy, that's for certain. Do you think?
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
How do you mat the mat?
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: *wanders around room, decorating*
*wanders around the room putting up blue and purple streamers and blowing up balloons to hang on the walls* *looks up at the cieling, realizes that it needs a little ...
Jan 8, 2006 -
Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)
geez this isvannoying,.
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that doorbells made some of the most annoying sounds in the world.
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
What do you mean "matter us"?
Jan 7, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Would it matter to you?
Jan 7, 2006
