User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    It looks better with guys with dark hair, but there's a guy I know who has really light hair and he looks pretty good with eyeliner on. I think he'd ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Does anyone elses eyes change colors?

    Not all babies are born with blue eyes, but some of them are. I have always had either brown or green eyes, but my baby sister was born with blue ...

    Apr 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Jewelry... yikes... okay, you got me there. I wear it every day. Mostly it's just specific pieces that really mean something to me, but I've gotten to the point where ...

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Microsoft Word

    Um... it's functional. It has align left, align right, and align center. It has bold, italic and underline. Pray tell, what else does it need?

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    Don't wear it. Much. I wear it for theater and stuff because I'm part of a drama troupe, but besides that I really don't see any point. I don't need ...

    Apr 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pope John Paul II

    Correction: leader of the Catholic church.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Living Wills and Terri Schaivo (part rambling)

    I really have mixed feelings over this. I agree with you guys that this shouldn't have been blown all over the media. This was hard enough for that family, without ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you get the news?

    The Sun, and sometimes I look at the news online if I see something that catches my eye while passing through yahoo or something.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Seen Any Movies Lately?

    What was Finding Neverland about? Something about a Peter Pan play right? Finding Neverland was excellent. Sad, but excellent. Johnny Depp really did a fantastic job. The way I've always ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm board. If your board, come here. NOW.

    don't worry, I won't. I'm having a hard enough time with Spanish.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    The Beatles!! The Beatles vs. Peter Paul and Mary

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    *is still waiting for the unpleasantness*

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Think About It!!!

    Okay... good... is there a particular reason for this question?

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Think About It!!!

    Erm... yes and no... it really depends on how you mean... I have several people that I hang out with and the more we spend time together the more we ...

    Mar 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: skipping school

    Nope. Never skipped school. Of course it could help that I've been homeschooled since I was 6 so I would have to get chopped in half or something to get ...

    Mar 29, 2005


And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami