User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Nirvana Nirvana vs. Evanescence

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    I've been told I look like Snow White from Disney's snow white and the seven dwarves, but I'm not sure that that counts as a celebrity. *giggles to self and ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    he he he... I just showed it to my mother and my younger sister... they liked it... my little sister giggled alot... and I had to x out of the ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's your IQ?

    I don't think that they're real accurate. But I took it and got a 129. Who knows what it really is.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Yeah. the book was awesome. Have you read Nightmare Academy too?

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    I've heard of it!! *jumps up and down* I've never seen it, but I've read the book it was based on. My favorite movie is currently Phantom of the Opera, ...

    Apr 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post a photo (not necessarily of you)

    *blinks* oh heaven help us.... *hides from the scary pictures*

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Smoking

    tried it first when I was 12. I'm not proud of myself for it, and I did get pretty addicted to it. But I've stopped now and I don't ever ...

    Apr 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Piercings

    Just to be different: I don't want anything pierced. Not even my ears.

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why you can’t date my little Princess Form Letter

    *blinks* *falls over laughing* I love it! I love it! I love it! *goes drag all her friend to the site so that they can read this*

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Last thing you said

    "Clouds.... big fluffy clouds that look like vampiric kitties... and they're playing with cloud fuzzies." Don't ask... Just... don't ask...

    Apr 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    Assasin... What more can I say?

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: It's Spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    it's beautiful here. *smiles and enjoys the sunshine*

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: DO NOT PRESS

    he he he... *clicky clicky* Guess what, guys?! I BLEW UP THE WORLD BY CLICKING THIS COOL RED BUTTON!!!

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    He looked fantastic at the 2004 Oscars. But most of the reason that I like him is just for his acting. He always looks like he's having fun on the ...

    Apr 6, 2005


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy