User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    What in the world?! Can't you see that I can see?!

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you blind?!

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    OOooooo..... YAY!!!!! *jumps up and down in mind* What were you thinking the last time you talked to someone on IM?

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards

    Yeah... so it's nice if you win... but it doesn't really mean much if you don't get nominated, because the people don't really know you. So... I guess that makes ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Geez. I keep having to erase things and I can't cross things out because I'm using a pencil!! What were you thinking the last time you ate dinner out of ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    You speak Russian?!

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you realize that we're all speaking English?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    Wherever you are Whatever you're doing Who ever you're with Know that I love you (pointed towards a certain someone... I say/think it every time he enters my head while ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    yikes... I finally gave in... sort of... here's a picture of PART of my face... (it's actually a banner that I made for myself once upon a time, but you ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nai's New Custom Title/Avatar ?

    Make that 4 votes for #3... I really like it...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Define Flirting

    For me flirting has to be an intentional thing... It's when you do something specifically to get the person's attention in a more than friend sort of way...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    My sn is from a poem one of my friends wrote and she said it was about me... so she started calling me Duskglimmer and it just fit... And my ...

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    I hate the radio... it never plays anything good... What were you thinking just before you woke up this morning?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    How dare you ask?

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Can't you see them? Aren't they right next to you?

    Jun 7, 2005


we went from advice to meth real quick
— ShadowVyper