User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    According to the geocentric theory. Do you like watermelon?

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't some people as you questions when they already know the answer themselves?

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: 1000

    Unfortunetly, saying that here doesn't really do much good, seeing as most of us are people that get online every day, or in some cases, as much as possible. *does ...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Wheres the weirdest place to have an itchy bite?

    That one point in the middle of your back that no matter how much you twist and turn you... just... can't... reach!

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ has one of the best locations on the YWS.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Is one of the few guys I know that watches Charmed...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Of course I do, Emz! We ALL love you! The person below me likes the color green.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10... makes me sad... the only 18 year old I know that's retired...

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I haven't the faintest idea. *wonders what a wimple is* What color is the generic bowling ball?

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    lol... okay... that's true... so... ^^^^ is braver than I am! I simply say east coast.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    6/10... laughter is good medicine and all... but it's just creepy that you're always laughing that hysterically...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ is one of those few people who is brave enough to state thier actually location in thier profile.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What does your username mean?

    I can't remember where it orginally came from, but after I chose the username I wrote a poem about how the world was fading into the night, but were still ...

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ is also that wonderful age of fourteen...

    Jan 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ is younger than I thought he was... I thought for the longest time he was older than me... lol.

    Jan 8, 2006


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn