User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate waking up in the morning and realizing that all the things that I've been mad at people for doing over the past few months either I have been ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Grudge

    *blinks* *goes off to add the people that called her a prep to her "list"*

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    *blinks* oh dear... *runs, does not walk, to the nearest exit*

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Flirt much?

    *laughs* *walks away laughing harder* *thinks a moment, turns around, hugs Bobo and Hunter and anyone else that asks for one and THEN walks out*

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    More CHOCOLATE!! *dumps more Nesquick in her glass of milk* What were you thinking the last time you bought a DVD?

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Grudge

    This is gonna sound really dumb... but what's the definition of "prep"? I mean, what is a prep? *hides in shame of her ignorance*

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Jesus Christ Superstar soundtrack What's the buzz? Tell me what's ahappenin'! What's the buzz? Tell me what's ahappenin'!

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Reliving moments of my fantastic day... *day dreams*

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    Vegetable... definately... I'm the couch potato variety.

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My Grudge

    *blinks* yup... there's a girl I wouldn't mind tearing apart right now... she'd love to tear me apart too...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ... habberjasper!!!! (TBR has cracked, read if your strong)

    I'm a human bean!

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Falling asleep. If I close my eye right now, I'll be asleep.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: lest you forget...

    *blinks* How could we forget?

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PLEASE!

    *claps excitedly* yay!!!

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: PLEASE!

    Hey. I'm Dusky. I wrote a story. Er... I'm still writing it. It's not finished. I posted the first few chapters in the "Romantic Fiction" section. It's called "The Bearer" ...

    Jul 5, 2005


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary