User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is entertainment our only goal?

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you think that sanity is a good topic of conversation?

    Jan 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ has an avatar that always makes me think of Drizzt from R.A. Salvatore's novels... that isn't who it is, is it?

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is anyone truly sane?

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Only when I've been up until four and my dad gets me up at six... Do you like to eat the oreo middles before the oreo cookies?

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    HAHAHAHAHA! Me?! The girl that has worked for every dime she has ever earned!? I don't think so! The person below me likes to tie thier own shoes.

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10... sounds like something that my friends would say...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Well, Scamper the Penguin is blue. (anyone else seen that movie?) What color is a traditional wedding dress?

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite boards in the yws

    Erm.... all the fiction boards, SPEW, Mods, The Lounge, Writing Tips, and Writing Activities... and Storybooks (but I haven't ever gotten active in there... I should).

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10.... extraordinare is just a cool word!

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Yup... it sounds funny! Especially since it's pronounced Pah-tah-toes. :wink: The person below me likes to dot thier "i"s with little hearts.

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ joined up seven days before my sixteenth birthday.

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't that a maternal instinct?

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    No! I intend to live forever or die trying! The person below me has fingers.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    NOPE! I hit 'quick reply'... he he... The person below me is an active member of the Young Writer's Society.

    Jan 11, 2006


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear