User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bonsai Kitten

    *stomach turns* yeah... I've got friends that are obsessed with complaining about the cruelty of this. I have no idea how much of what they say is true...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    Christianity - 75% Buddhism - 63% Islam - 50% Judaism - 42% agnosticism - 25% Satanism - 17% Hinduism - 8% Paganism - 8% atheism - 0% Of course... this ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boys in Eyeliner

    Hi. Sabradan. Can I tell you something? Cutting is a serious issue. People that cut, are seriously hurting. That picture, is seriously offensive. What you just said by posting that ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Labels

    Emo Overachiever Goody-two-shoes Troublemaker (how this fits with Goody-two-shoes, I don't know...) Depressing Punk Goth Kiss up

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I'm working!!! and you?

    *laughs and applauds* Encore! Encore!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    And I have no idea where I'm goin' either!!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    *blinks* y'all say pajamas different too?! For goodness sake... if we both speak English why are there so many differences?!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    Fall after next for me... *is scared*

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Russian Letter

    Delete Delete Delete Delete DELETE!

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Campus life

    I'm probably going to end up in a drom and annoy the living heck out of my rommie because of my music that I play 24/7

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Lily Lovedoll... jeez...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    My first story was about the adventures of my doll, Lissie... she had gotten lost and I made up a story about where she went and who she met. I ...

    Sep 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: 6 Months to Live...

    6 months left to live? Wow... I would do all the random things that I've been saying that I will do for the past six months: randomly turn up at ...

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    *shudders* yeah... WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO INNOCENCE?

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Suggestive Adverts

    Yeah, that one Axe where there's the drain pole from the dude's shower running through everyone's apartment and they're being stripper-ish? *shudders* I saw that one a few days ago ...

    Aug 27, 2005


We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
— T.S. Eliot