User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Official Polls Re: What do you use when writing?

    LOL I use a pen most of the time. I like it better than a pencil. It doesn't scratch on the paper. I really dislike the sound of a pencil ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    *blinks* well isn't that a happy post... Well... I'm happy today because... I GOT MY NEW AVVIE TO LOAD ON THE SITE!!! I am very happy and very proud of ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    *blinks* did you post all this to get someone to say that?

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Panic Button

    *laughs* I've never seen anyone do that before... *realizes that makes her a hermit*

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Can we come up with a suitable punishment?

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Google Photo Game

    Gwendolyn: Duskglimmer: ^^^^ that's actually a siggy banner I made for someone on another forum... it's also the only image that came up for that search.

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    Goths stay to themselves. If you see a group of kids dressed in black, you can bet they're emo. At least it's that way around here.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    Nate joined another writing site for a few days (weeks?) and I saw him and went to his site... the layout here was alot different then... and it was alot ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    I had a GRAND time with my little sister working on our History Project. Yes, school can be fun if done right. lol

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eating Distorders

    The problem with this debate is that quite simply, there are no facts to support not eating. All reason says that you should eat, that you should stay above a ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    *blinks* well... this is a... erm... interesting topic... I don't agree with the mindset of "no one understands", but we all do that at some time in our lives. But ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Eating Distorders

    It is unreal. I looked at some of those pictures and those retouches covered up the fact that you could see the girl's ribs. And even then they still made ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't the better question "what do you have to die for?"?

    Sep 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    No. I don't believe that love at first sight exists. At least not true love. If you want to talk about the fake sort of love they society tries to ...

    Sep 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    frogs. I'm always talking about frogs even when it isn't even applicable. And my friends random say/sing "Haven't you heard the word?" and go "yaHOOOOOOO!!" but I just laugh at ...

    Sep 17, 2005


It takes as much imagination to create debt as to create income.
— Leandro Orr