-
Re: Question Game
When did we stop making sense?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Did that make sense when you typed it?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"
Monty Python. It's been a while since I've watched it. I should pull it out this weekend.
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
well... yeah... come to think of it... it would depend on what mood I was in... if me and my friends were in one of our mock-shakespeare moods where we ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
The fact that I am actually going to be able to get out of the house tomorrow and see some of my peeps... YAYHOO!
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Do you have it uploaded somewhere? cause if so you can just put it in as a link.
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
Yeah. I would say b.
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Wouldn't that take several years?
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?
OMG! You know what's absolutely hilarious? Pick up lines... from the bible. Groom: "Your hair is like a flock of goats streaming down form Gilead. Your teeth are like a ...
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Getting another chapter of my story done
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: I Hate Emo
Lol, Gal. Niiiice.
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: My Critiquing List
If you ever feel like you have the time I'd love for you to read THE BEARER and tell me what you think... but it's SUPER long... So if you ...
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: Campus life
I'm told that that "independence" is over-rated. But I'm still looking forward to the dorms. Then I'll only have one roommate instead of two, and I won't be related to ...
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: I Hate Emo
lol. but what if what you feel like is what is comfortable?
Sep 29, 2005 -
Re: I Hate Emo
lol... I wear... whatever I feel like!! how about that?!
Sep 29, 2005
