-
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Isn't that assuming that carbon deteriorates at a steady rate? What if it doesn't?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Why do YOU write?
I write for one pure and simple reason: The characters in my head get mad at me if I don't write thier stories down. I know that sounds a little ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
I agree that using carbon dating to compare two items you can determine which is older. But I don't see how you can assign a year to either item without ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Love at First Sight
Guys, I do think that he has a point. The question in this thread is "Do you Believe in Love at First Sight?" not "Do you believe that thirteen year ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"
And the TROJAN BUNNY!!!!! *hops up and down and goes outside to her backyard to build her own*
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Doesn't the fact that they're constantly plotting against they're younger siblings (for good and for bad) prove that they are?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
Okay. that makes more sense, but my question still stands: how can you tell that when the carbon has "aged" such and such an amount it is 40,000 years old? ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Haven't you ever met one of these "brothers"?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Don't all brothers know they're younger sisters don't make sense?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Doesn't my brother know me better than that?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!
But how do we know that when a certain portion of the carbon is gone that it means it's 40,000 years old? As I see it, your explination only proves ...
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Don't you?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Did my brother tell you to ask that?
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"
And let us not forget they holy hand grenade!
Oct 1, 2005 -
Re: Super Size Me!
I could never make myself watch Super Size Me. I would never be able to eat Fast Food again... and honestly... I like to eat out... so... :roll: I could ...
Oct 1, 2005
