User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ listens to HIM, or so I'd guess from her avvie...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Talking to *singsoffkey* all evening over AIM.

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    have you ever met a ninja that would rather take a shower?

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: league of willing reviewers

    Duskglimmer All prose PM me and I'll get to it as soon as possible I read for the ideas rather than that technical aspects (grammatics, spelling, etc.). Ask me if ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: audition

    What are you auditioning for?

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    has it ever happened to you?

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    does staying in the bath seriously make you permanently wrinkly?

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Don't you think that the plots would be more effective if they involved masked Big Brother Ninjas? (*realizes that the Mod Group here is called Big Brother and hides*)

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Beautiful Letdown by Switchfoot... Gotta love the switchfoot

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: "We are the knights who say NI!"

    As my sister and I have comment before: talking about it afterwards is more fun than watching it... but Monty Python and the Holy Grail is definately good for a ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Killer Albums

    My favorite albums are BEAUTY FROM PAIN - Superchic[k] THIS IS YOUR LIFE - Out of Eden LOSE THIS LIFE - Tait BEAUTIFUL LETDOWN - Switchfoot and I know there ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    I've never had that happen to me... yet... though I have this sinking suspicion that now that I've said that it's going to happen within the next 24 hours.

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    Honestly, I agree with you... but somehow I don't think that they'd like to know that all they're doing is proving themselves as entertainment for us...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Why do YOU write?

    *laughs* oh yes... Sounds like the inside of my head. You should hear it when L'ira and Lainan get to fighting over my life!

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love at First Sight

    *laughs* okay, good point. But still... let the boy try... he'll only learn something from his mistakes...

    Oct 1, 2005


huh. didn't realize santa was a batman fan-
— Mageheart