User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    Oooo... that looks fun... but I don't have an idea for anything that I'm not already working on... and since you can't have anything writtten yet... *sighs* maybe I'll just ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ari's YWS Sweet Sixteen Random Off The Wall Birthday Party

    *feels like she came in late but still wishes the birthday girl a very sweet sixteen*

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: HAPPY LEIF ERICCSON DAY!!!

    *blinks* it really exists? *goes to tell all her friends she wasn't crazy then joins the conga line*

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    It scares me at times, but there are some animes that I really enjoy... and it's just the difference between our culture and the Japenese culture that makes it so ...

    Oct 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    Arieda Bobo J. Haux *singsoffkey* Hunter Mesh Boni Bee And a billion other people that are simply awesome. *sends hugs out to all the YWS members*

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boston SUCKS!

    *blinks* *doesn't know what else to say so...* Go Baseball!!!

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Randomness

    My friends and I randomly ran around pointing out everything that was flammable one day... we scared alot of the adults... they thought we were trying to decide what to ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the difference...

    I disagree with that. Actually being in love isn't shallow. It's the deepest you can get, at least in my mind. And as for the difference between the two... it's ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    :shock: You mean I would have to give up my title? *huggles her award for best writer* but it's such a good self-esteem boost!! Maybe we could do another after ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ has a username that is fun to say over and over and over

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Wow, 700???

    I'm number 108... and I'm the 20th highest poster, but the 10th highest in terms of points! *grins* It seems weird that I'm number 108... I thought there were a ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Could it possibly be the fear of a large monster with many heads?

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sexism

    I agree with your definition for the most part. Sexism is merely the differation between the two sexes and can be good or bad, though it is most often mentioned ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ is jumping to conclusions, I think...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    I've been called emo. I never liked labels. meh. but like Misty Lynn said: it's better than being called a prep or a jock. I like what I am, whatever ...

    Oct 3, 2005


I know where the wall goes.
— Creed, the Office