User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: Do you think I am Romantic, or a Passionate Nothing?

    C. definately.

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    But the image on the screen, is nothing more than that: an image. What difference does it make whether it's a photographic image or a animated one?

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    Some of the kids I know who like Anime feel they are hot and have crushes on animated characters. Can you honestly say that is normal? I honestly don't see ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I don't have a cell phone... but most people I know do, so I just borrow one of thiers if I need to use it.

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does it need to have to do with something?

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Does did you manage that?

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    shares

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Have you ever tried to dribble a football?

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Change TWO Letters!

    planks

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't anything possible?

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ gives us a vague idea of her location (ie. "Somewhere in america).

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite magazines?

    I really have never gotten into this whole reading magazines thing. They're too gosh darn expensive. I don't have the money to put into it. But I used to check ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    More Offtopic: It's coming to my area the end of this year... me and my sister are looking into getting tickets, but they are so gosh darn expensive...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    WICKED the Broadway musical!!! *does a happy dance* I am totally adoring this show!

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 900 Members by November 14th, 2005!

    *laughs* I have a few friends that only have a third of a brain... does that count? lol. jk. *runs off to e-mail her friends the URL*

    Oct 10, 2005


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena