-
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ joined 3 days ago and already has 44 posts... reminds me of myself...
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: I'm bored
boredom... it seems to be a reoccuring problem.
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ has agreed to look at my story and is therefore my new best friend.
Oct 15, 2005 -
Re: Has anyone else...?
There have been alot of people on here (or it seems like alot) who have decided to leave the YWS (and alot of the rest of the internet as far ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
*mutters* it was eating up all my time... it's very adictive you know...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: It aint in the dictionary, but it should be
funkadelic - weird
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: YWS Awards Winners
I would go for yearly. That was it's still special instead of just... "oh look... there's a new artist of the month", ya know? But I would set up all ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Amime scares me!
oh... joy... I got hooked on Full Metal Alchemist for a little while, although that has faded since I banned myself from the television. But I just saw the end ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Some people say so. What color is a penguin?
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Are we supposed to understand that?
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: chat with Him :P :D
*blinks* :shock: Anyways... I can't get the page to load, so I can't talk to this computer-God. *sighs* oh well... he sounds wierd by all these conversations... especially THAT one... ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Tomb Stone Inscriptions
My epitaph... hmm... I think it would read something like: "She swore to live forever or dying trying" Or: "By those that knew her work she was called great By ...
Oct 14, 2005 -
Re: Imortality
I'm not sure. On the one hand, I agree with Galatea... There are so many things that you could accomplish, so many things that you could make happen. But on ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: I need some Ideas
Wow... it's been a long time since I've heard someone asking for ideas... Wish I could help you out, but my mind is pretty blank right now.
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...
Did you actually READ it?
Oct 13, 2005
