User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    I wish it were hot here... here it's COLD... I'm wearing: long, dark jeans Black socks A brown t-shirt that says MUGGLE across the front (gift a la wonderfulness sister ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ has a fascinating biography in his profile.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10. I like it alot for some reason. But it makes me wonder... what are you protective OF?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Antonyms

    Despise

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    It depends on your definition of good... What's the opposite of white?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you like pain?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Love of __________

    Would I die for writing? It would depend on the situation. And even then it would be iffy. I do alot of writing. And honestly, I've come to the conclusion ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ would have to kill us if she told us where she lived.

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Critters. (Everyone, please go back and read the original rules. These questions are supposed to be yes, no, black, or white questions) Is it raining where you are?

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Blond Bond

    Im certain that Peirce Brosnan wants no more to do with James Bond. Sean Connery still hasn't escaped it. Vin Deisel refused to do XXX anymore because of exactly that. ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    My pajamas... and it's 12:27 our time... mwahahaha!! Yes, I am a lazy bum!!!

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ has a great sig... I love it..

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Dark Jeans Tennis Shoes a red shirt that says "I don't know what I'm doing, but I look good doing it" with a picture of an adorable little rabbit.

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Imortality

    Ah... I almost forgot about that side of it too... I'm praying I end up immortal too... (I tend to say everlasting life, more often)

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ has three heads and eight arms according to her profile... wish I did...

    Oct 15, 2005


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman