-
Re: *wanders around room, decorating*
lol. I'm glad that someone enjoys my rambling... if it ever gets too much just pull out the duct tape and threaten me with it... I don't mind, really...
Jan 18, 2006 -
Re: Member of the Week 1/15 - 1/22
*blinks* dude... I think I officially love the YWS... y'all make me feel so special!
Jan 18, 2006 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
*blinks* *bursts out laughing* okay then!!! we'll give that 8/10
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
*gasps* how did you know?! The person below me has a pet.
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
What kind of clouds? Storm clouds are extremely dark gray. Clouds at sunset are purples and pinks and blues. Do you like chocolate?
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Wouldn't life better spent in accomplishments than in seeking entertainment?
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
yes. there was a time when that may not have been true about me... lol... The person below me has seen the Lord of the Rings.
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: *wanders around room, decorating*
An interview?! wow... I feel famous already!! Why did you start writing "The Bearer?" Well... I actually started writing it several years ago when I was looking for something to ...
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...
My friend thought up this one today: "Erm... yes, thank you for that piece of very... creative... critism... I think the phrase is "constructive critism" though..."
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: Teh 1337
Okay... I read "If you can read this than you really need to get" and then my brain shut down an I couldn't get any further... yikes... who thinks of ...
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ has an awesome siggy... *follows trail of cookies to the dark side*
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
Um... not really... I don't cry over apples... over onions maybe... but never apples... The person below me wants to give me a hug.
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: Wheres the weirdest place to have an itchy bite?
Lucky duck! *turns to try and reach the middle of her back and fails*
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
cream... ish... What color is coal?
Jan 15, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Would the better question be "why should it be?"?
Jan 15, 2006
