User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10... it's always great... and right now it matches the season!!

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    helpful for what? Smashing your big toe when you drop it on your foot?

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Your idols(People you look up to)

    I'm a weird person. I don't really have people that I look at and say "I want to be like that". I have people that I look at and say ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ makes me feel good

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    4/10 I simply don't get it. Maybe if I knew where it was from... sabradan - that's the name of one of the blues brothers, isn't it?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are we back to needing that dictionary?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    you're trying to confuse us, aren't you? Anyways... I am most definately not a not human. Can you roll your tongue?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^passes on some good advice from Ben Franklin in her sig

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Never heard of it. Are you a human?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ has a strange fascination with pigs

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    How can you have credit on a phone? Can you describe a polar bear for me?

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Writing a new chapter of my story Talking to my older sister Reading to my younger sister

    Oct 26, 2005


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year