User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    Arvandor, it's the randomness board! what thread needs meaning here? *smiles as instructed*

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    I'm not so sure I would call it brainwashing. It's how thier parents taught them to think, just like we've been taught to think that we're all equals. But it's ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oh my God - can it be? Yes - it is! EVOLUTION VS CREATION!

    It's a hard topic to discuss without going off into debates of religon because it is so closely tied to whether or not there is a God.

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Arg... somehow one of my friends made me promise to post my piccy here... but I have outsmarted her still... Here is a picture of me: when I was four... ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    *feels sick to her stomach* Yeah... after searching for some of the actual lyrics that people were complaining about, I feel sick. They look cute, they don't SOUND cute...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ believes he is doomed

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has an indian prophecy in his sig that I still don't entirely get.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 900 Members by November 14th, 2005!

    Wow, its not long then. And yeah, my friends read my blog. Its kind of embarrassing but fun. I will try to get more people joining, it might be unlikely. ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sayings that are Funny, But True

    If at first you DO suceed, try not to look astonished.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are clowns really scary?

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ is the knight of poetry... awesome!

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10 just because it's the blues brothers

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Can't you just tell them that you don't want to?

    Oct 27, 2005


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio