User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    *laughs* oh how'd I know that something like that was going to show up...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    How's about this one?

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10... it reminds me of spiderman...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Stretch Jeans Dark Green T-shirt blue socks black and tan wristband green hair tie and my hair is in a ponytail

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pet Peeves

    -People who get on my case for being optomistic/trying to see the good in a particular situation -People that pretend I don't exist when they're angry at me -People that ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    *jumps back in chair* Dang that's scary!!!

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *grins* why thank you!

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Continue the Song an Guess the Song

    They tell me your blue skies fade to grey

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would the evil clowns be angry if you made a blunt refusal?

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    If it does I'll scream.

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Ultimate Sacrifice

    would I fight for my country? well... that would really depend on what paticular endeavor my country is working on at the time... Would I die or kill for it? ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nazi Popstars (I think this is meant to be funny...)

    yeah... great... guess that means, I'm gone... oh wait... I knew that already! after all, my great-grandparents were forced to live in an all-jewish camp in prussia...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: hurricanes

    The only hurricane that I've been through (as far as I can remember) is Isabel. It wasn't that bad for me and my family (just a bunch of rain and ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    green hair-rubber band purple night shirt with flowers on it gray knit pants black socks in other words... I'm still in my pajamas...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ is somewhere in America...

    Oct 28, 2005


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek