-
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that demented people like Tim Curry only acted like that.
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
*blinks* lick? *stares at Sophie incredulously* why lick?!
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Wicked
arg, no! It was coming to the area and I waited to long to get tickets and it sold out. *cries* I do own the sound track and have read ...
Nov 1, 2005 -
Re: Happy Halloween!
Holloween... wow... It's been a long time since I dressed up... I think I was about... *thinks* eight? maybe only seven... I would love to dress up and go somewhere ...
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
7/10... though, I have to admit... I laughed hysterically when I read that entry...
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do you have an answer for it?
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I knew you were going to say that. Does that answer your question? Have you ever counted your toes?
Oct 31, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
ebony Are you wearing socks?
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
(*blinks* what the heck do I do with that?!) I always thought that old guys who cheated on thier wives by transforming into animals and throwing lightning bolts at people ...
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
haven't you ever heard of a rhetorical question?
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
One of the forbidden colors. What color is a snow ball?
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Test
Personally, I found it both life-changing and extremely moving. I can't tell you the number of times I read over it, just to find all the hidden little meanings and ...
Oct 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
*laughs* are you serious?! thanks!
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: What's in your CD player?
Beauty from Pain by Superchic[k]
Oct 29, 2005 -
Re: Favourite movie quote.
From Boondock Saints: (After Rocco's girlfreind's cat gets shot with a .45) Connor McMannus: What the f*** just happened? Rocco: Is it dead? *laughs* you forgot to mention that not ...
Oct 29, 2005
