User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: What's in your CD player?

    Switchfoot - New Way to Be Human

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *laughs* so we're all going to spend time here trying not to get licked?

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: NaNoWriMo

    I did end up setting that goal for myself, so I am calling myself an honorary NaNoWriMo contestant... and my friends are already tired of hearing me talk about it... ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10 because I love the idea of a talking history book

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    True >loves thunderstorms

    Nov 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ is apparently speaking the truth, since she has now said that twice.

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ Has been in Limbo for quite a while...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    Oh yeah! Why won't the wonderful author come back?

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    *coughs* yeah... well... we never said that we didn't...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 THINGS ADMISSIONS NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT COLLEGE

    Omg, this was cool but these to scare me O.O 27. You are no longer thankful that the firealarms are here to protect you. 33. The freshman 15 is NOT ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Are ghosts real?

    Call me weird, but I'm just not sure. I would say no, because I don't buy into all that superstitous, ghost walking about haunted houses, chains clanking, the dead moaning ...

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *decides that that's a good idea the Areida creature had and hides also*

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    lol. yeah. I can't play the CD without singing along with just about every song.

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Do you even need to ask? What color is coal?

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Should we all just rephrase the questions above us?

    Nov 1, 2005


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley