User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    Darkness, of course! What color are most formal tuxes? the color of penguins Are you female?

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are you seriously asking her if she is a clown?

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought using short crazy ideas was dangerous.

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    8/10... it's sweet

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    *coughs* Sohini. Soham. Please go back and read the rules on the first page. You are not allowed to answer the questions with either yes, no, black or white. thank ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Today I am wearing: Light Jeans Tan socks A gray-blue raglan 3/4 length sleeve shirt with dark blue sleeves A neon green hair band around my wrist And these strange ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    :shock: You have a clown living next door?

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    Ah... well that is much better... 8/10... gotta love all the conspiracy theories floating around...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    *blinks* N/A... at least I don't think that's a Custom Rank...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    lol. yep! *random bursts out in dance as well* One short day! In the Emerald City! One short day! To have a life-time of fun!

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    I heard the book is full of sexual innuendos. -Wrinkles nose- My sister read the book, I didn't. She said that it was full of depressing junk and that the ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    False.. False... > Can sing with her eyes closed

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    So, yeah it s official I make a move on every chick on YWS that posts pics :roll: :roll: (*.........I feel soooo dirty.........*) lol. not all... you skipped over me... ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!

    Well... firstly, for the poll, I'd like a niether option... lol... honestly I think that he and Ginny match up pretty well if he would just get it into his ...

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Wicked

    Me too. :D I creep people out at school sometimes because none of my friends have seen the show but I sing songs from it all the time. :P lol. ...

    Nov 4, 2005


who you become at your worst isn't who you are
— canopy