-
Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II
*blushes* whoops... true > dislikes chocolate
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ repeats herself :wink:
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
10/10 it sounds awesome
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II
false... *is going to feel really dumb if it's true* But I'm having issues believing that part about the bouncers. > Has been acting on stage since she was 4
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?
*singsoffkey* you haven't signed hers yet!!
Nov 7, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do I really have to answer that?
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Are we talking about the painted on ones or the real ones?
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do clowns have to know how to grin evilly?
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ says she is obsessed with Che
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Ubersexual VS. Metrosexual
I have to agree with MisterWaffles there...
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Lick A Member!
*licks everyone who's replied to this topic in random places* *hides in corner and closes eyes, mumbling to herself* I knew I shouldn't have posted. I knew I shouldn't have ...
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do you think that maybe she is a clown herself?
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Cats or Dogs
Dogs. I've always been a dog person. As much as I love cute and cuddly kittens, there's this strange feeling of protection with dogs... and I like that... Now, if ...
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?
You signed mine! yay!
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that not thinking clearly was caused by not getting enough sleep.
Nov 6, 2005
