-
Re: Question Game
Aren't you part of everyone?
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that cool was something out of reach
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
You said you were. Am I younger than you?
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Doesn't everyone?
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that Survivor was created so that people with no lives could sit and gossip about the pathetic people that signed up for the show.
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy global diversity throughout the forum when dinosaurs unleash absolutly unholy noises that ...
Nov 16, 2005 -
Re: YWS Birthday Festivities Central!
*wipes tear from eye* wow... twelve blinking snowmen... twleve dancing pink elephants... twelve violin playing smilies... all in one post... it's what the YWS has always wanted!
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: SHE'S HERE!
*nods* beautiful name...
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: :P
*blinks* nooooo.... not algebra! (at least it's not linear a :P) *thinks for a moment* Bleah... it has a nice ring to it...
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: k
I'm straight. I think I'm just about as straight as you can get.
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: BLAHAHAHAHAHABAH
*hands out a whole package of cookies* congrats!
Nov 14, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do you normally keep skeletons in the closet? Don't you think the clown would fit better under the couch?
Nov 13, 2005
