User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Thou shalt not worship another Idol

    I'm probably going to get in over my head in this, but I'm gonna try anyways... First off, it's not the ninth commandment. It's the first and second (the first ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did you make sure to check for live coals?

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Today Is My 16th B-day

    you turned 16 on the 16th, huh? happy golden birthday!

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ has made me laugh and stopped from making the obvious post and saying that Jennifina states the obvious... (don't worry, I wouldn't have anyway)

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^^^^ Erasure, by Matt Bellamy (Yeah, Snoink, great idea! I really like this thread... as if you couldn't notice by the number of times I've posted in here already)

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    *blinks* a back up? *tries to imagine trying to replace the YWS with something else* *fails*

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^^^^ Koani and the Bandits: part 1, by Jennafina. okay... just wondering...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If YWS ever goes down for a long time....

    Well first: (ie Dusky will think the problem is with the computer) Then Dusky will: (have a fight with the computer) Followed by the freaking out stage: and then:

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    This is a great idea! are we supposed to post the crit in this thread, or just say what we critiqued?

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite work on YWS?

    I really like (I CAN HEAR VOICES) by Areida07... it's one of the few pieces on here that really got a reaction from me and it's stuck in my mind ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    Thanks, for showing it to us, Rincewind. But I think most of us are happy with this site and we'd rather work here to get more people to critique, than ...

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ has a poem by my sister in her sig and therefore gets many kudos from me!!!!

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Haven't you ever heard the saying, "insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"?

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Could you define insane?

    Nov 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    the color of purity! Do you have a cat?

    Nov 17, 2005


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni