User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: From TSR to YWS

    I am, have been, and probably always will be... Duskglimmer.

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    Better idea: Three cheers for Nate who gave us the YWS back!!! Better, BETTER Idea: Four cheers for Duskglimmer!!!!!!!! I'm tempted to say "Better, better, BETTER idea: Five cheers for ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    Better idea: Three cheers for Nate who gave us the YWS back!!!

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    I love scribble. he he he...

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    *gets hugged by Ari and laughs* Calm, girl! Calm! *can't help grinning herself just because it's so good to be home again*

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    *rolls eyes* oh the freedom that comes from knowing that this site is going down. And that's pointed toward both the creator of this thread and our dear LamaLama. And ...

    May 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    What exactly is happening that you're having trouble with?

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The New YWS

    Hello everyone. By now you have all probably heard that the YWS will be closing as of next Monday. Please do not panic. I have started a site, and I ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    UGH! A dragon!? I guess I did put the option up... *laughs* Yes, my dear Nate. Never make an option that you can't live with. Especially when you have this ...

    May 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Have you heard yet?

    I... have no clue what is going on here.

    Apr 23, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Only who can prevent forest fires?

    Not me... I watch them. *grins and wanders off to see if there are any bonfires being lit nearby*

    Apr 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    *applauds uproariously*

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    *cries* No more YWS Dark! *regains composure* Okay. I'm okay now. I just needed to say that somewhere at some point in time. Now, that I've said it, I can ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Which template do you like?

    I love the YWS Dark. It is my friend. *hugs template* I tried the YWS light for a while and it drove me more than a little crazy.

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Squills: The YWS Blog

    I check Squills every once in a while... probably about every three days or so. I really like it so far, it's been funny and informative at the same time. ...

    Mar 7, 2006


Beware of advice—even this.
— Carl Sandburg