-
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought claws were best when attached to dragons...
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ thinks she is supposed to be somewhere, but seeing as she can't remember just where, has decided it must not be very important.
Nov 23, 2005 -
Re: aaaaak, how could they make this mistake????
*blinks* that is a horrible mistake to make... *shakes head and gives Boni_Bee a hug to cheer her up*
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Wearing right now: black pony-tail holder maroon shirt that has a flur-de-li-except-not type pattern on the front that used to be lined in black fuzzyness (the pattern) when I first ...
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Woodchucks and wood
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if he was really buff? *blinks* could a woodchuck chuck more wood than he could chuck if he was really buff?
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: I am NOT A NEW MEMBER - rant with me
*gives Sophie a flashing neon-sign type name tag that says "I've been around since forever, gosh darnnit!"* I think that should help.
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Crit the person above you!
^^^^ Letters from Prison, by Snoink
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II
erm... true? > likes autumn better than spring
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Neverending Birthday Story
YWS is hungry for lots of new stuff. The moderators keep the members in funky mood and enjoy global diversity throughout the forum when dinosaurs unleash absolutly unholy noises that ...
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II
true > wants to go to New Zealand at least once in her life
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ never ceases to be confused :wink:
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
I'm gonna regret this; regret it? why? it's adorable!
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: question
I believe the message doesn't leave your outbox until the other person recieves it.
Nov 22, 2005 -
Re: The Techie Gospel
I'm a hybrid too... but we all love the techies...
Nov 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ is 23% elf and 24% cat... lol
Nov 21, 2005
