User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: What Are You Thankful For?

    wow... what am I thankful for? you got a year to listen? 1) my parents. I've been reminded alot this year just about much they care and just how lucky ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Thanksgiving Food?

    Pumpkin pie rocks... end of discussion (at least at my house :wink: ) Mm... pumpkin pie... I had three pieces this year. :twisted: heh heh, got you beat, Ari! I ...

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *whispers to Ari* thank you...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that the word "cool" was over-used.

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did you purposely mispell that or was it a mistake?

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    :shock: What is with the sudden trend of pics of you guys without your shirts on?! *has sudden urge to add a post script that says "keep it up" but ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I'm afraid I can't answer that being as I don't know you that well. I would hope you aren't. What color is a limo?

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Should anyone know this?

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Outcasts?

    I wouldn't say that I'm an outcast, no... I've had just about everyone I've ever met tell me that I'm "different", but it's always meant in a good way... I ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    when did he do that?

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I never have, if that answers your question. What color rhymes with 'night'?

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    It's a sort of light sliver-ish color, isn't it? Do you like pickles?

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Capitol Dome (pictures!)

    wow, Nate... these are some nice pictures... *nods her approval*

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    *looks at his sig and remembers his last avatar* true > would love to play Elphaba in a production of WICKED

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.

    People stick out like sore thumbs around here?

    Nov 23, 2005


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus