-
Re: !!
*jumps out of seat* Buttercups, Snoink, don't scare me like that! *decides to adopt the swear word "buttercups" into her vocabulary and walks off with a huge smile plastered across ...
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
*blinks* um, I would think that the answer would be rather obvious. Do I really have to answer? Do you know the words to "Company Car" by Switchfoot?
Dec 3, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
well, that is an interesting question... I like it, but I can't play worth beans. Do you want a cookie?
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: The Worlds Ugliest Dog
*blinks* cute is definately not the word I would use... *walks away shuddering*
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Only in my dreams. Can you walk backwards?
Dec 2, 2005 -
Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...
Pardon me, but I asked for USEFUL commments.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Should I go ask Pat?
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that people a grade or more ahead of me were freaking out even more than me at the idea of college.
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
*ahem* Niobe, you used one of the forbidden words. A maltese terrier named Ellie, and she's my baby, so if you get me started I'll keep going forever. Thus, I ...
Dec 1, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do you think this person would mind being called 'Pat'?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that water was over-rated.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
an ugly, disgusting-looking brown. I speak from experience. Are you a brunette?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Would that be short for 'Patricia' or 'Patrick'?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
only if they taste good. Do you have ten fingers?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do you know the name of the person that did the study?
Nov 30, 2005
