User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Help with saving moving pictures?

    aye, quite adorable...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Star In The Universe

    *blinks* Um... best how? prettiest? most useful? most popular? best is a very vague description these days...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you know many people that spell 'that' incorrectly?

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How is it going so far?

    I... uh... haven't touched my story since last saturday... *growls at self* However, wednesdays and thursdays are my biggest writing days because people are out of the house and leave ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    *coughs* this is not the "person above you thread". You are supposed to find critique the person above you's work, NOT the actual person above you. Please go back to ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Help with saving moving pictures?

    Sorry, those images are displayed in flash player and as far as I know, it's impossible to save an image from there.

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)

    I agree with Silent Aviator there, but that isn't the topic of this thread... And... erm... the actually topic is a bit... um... *looks extremely uncomfortable* I think that if ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: He he he...you're all getting bruises!!!

    *blinks* wow... um... just wow... are we looking for excuses to hit each other? *looks for her excuse* *can't find it* *leaves before she gets attacked*

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    my ex: 71,100,000 Johnny Depp: 6,320,000 results I KNEW IT! lol Now for something I did not know: Duskglimmer: 1,290 SummerFrost: 1,620 (SummerFrost is my sister... woot woot for her!)

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I cave... here is a semi-recent picture: My hair's a little shorter now, and I've lost the bangs... but there's me... you happy? all you beautiful people made me want ...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    smaller: 217,000,000 Bigger: 103,000,000 So it's true... bigger really ISN'T better...

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Ari - fabulous sign! *wanders off laughing*

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How old is too old? to play games ect.

    I think this is the point that my signature comes into play... he he... And the saying "Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"

    Dec 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: pyroness

    *laughs* my friends are pyros, so I generally get dragged into creating large bonfires or seeing if various things lying around burn. I don't generally do things like that on ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that being complicatedly complicated was difficult to say.

    Dec 5, 2005


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko