-
Re: Question Game
Don't you KNOW that it's coming?
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Change TWO Letters!
shack
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I don't think that the word "this" has a specific color attached to it. Are you over 10 years old?
Dec 20, 2005 -
Re: ...
No, but safe is boring. Why do you keep asking?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Is it just me or...
*sees picture* :shock: *runs away to hide in the gnome shelter*
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Is it just me or...
Um... last I checked, I was the one being hunted by those with shotguns. Am I a gnome?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: I don't really Recall this as a Poem just a Theory I guess..
I don't think it's weird. And it does make a lot of sense. Worrying changes nothing. *realizes she should be saying most of this to herself* it's easy to say... ...
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Is it just me or...
*blinks* sorry? btw, that's a sweet shotgun you've got...
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Is that one of the seven signs of the apocolypse?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
I don't think they come that small. What color is a daisy's petals?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Can cats be certified professionals?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do you think a professional mouse-catcher could diagnose that kind of thing?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Not last I checked. Can you count to eighty?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Sorry, I can't read. Can you read?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Have you been diagnosed by a professional?
Dec 19, 2005
