-
Re: Most (blank) member
Ha ha... I'll battle you for that last one. How about these: Who is the... Most Mature? Most Realistic? Most likely to end up in jail? Most likely to become ...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
*blinks* no more cat fights? PLEASE! count me in!!!
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ has an awesome avatar
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
Aye, Lady Areida, that it is.
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Most (blank) member
Member least likely to pick up a game controller: me.
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: EMO, UNITE! FORM OF: THREAD!
I've been deemed "emo" and when I asked for a definition of what that was, they said it was having extremely high highs and extremely low lows. Anyone else heard ...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^ knows that I meant the best kind :wink:
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ is trapped in a medieval portrait... of whom?
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka
:shock: the day after tomorrow is christmas! *runs around screaming*
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Is it just me or...
*peeks out from where she has been hiding in the gnome shelter, sees everyone bowing to Crysi and goes into hiding again*
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: Best Of ... 2005
Best Album (yes, album. This one wins hands down for me) Beauty from Pain - Superchic[k] Best new bands (or bands that I have discovered) Sanctus Real Switchfoot Nickelback Best ...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: If you were the opposite sex... (16+)
Oh my more periods....I want to be male... tell me about it...
Dec 23, 2005 -
Re: You know your addicted to LotR when...
You start quoting from the movie as part of regular conversation. All. The. Time. You like to tell your mom that you are hungry by quoting: "Merry, I'm hungry." She ...
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! #3
^^^^ has the cutest pig avatars I have ever seen
Dec 21, 2005 -
Re: Published?
I wish!
Dec 20, 2005
