User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm up to a thousand words... *realizes just how far behind Jack she is, but doesn't care* This is fun! And I don't feel like it's total junk. Junk, yes, ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    Go for it. If you haven't written anything on your WIP in a while, you may need a break. Just have some fun with NaNo and it may end up ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I just signed up... My name is Gwennan over there for anyone that's curious.

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    Because it's something I'm really good at. Because if I don't, I get really really depressed. Because it helps me sort things out inside my own head. Because it's one ...

    Sep 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: NaNoWriMo

    I'm doing it this year. I wanted to do it last year, but didn't have the time. This year, I made the time. I'm doing a spinoff of my work-in-progress ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Remembering 9/11

    It's been stated before, but it's really true: 9/11 is this generation's JFK assassination. Everyone who was alive during JFK's assiniation remembers exactly what they were doing when they found ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Grif's an Eagle Scout!

    Congrats Grif! My brother's an eagle scout to, so I know how much work goes into it. I'm very happy to hear that you made it.

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Homecoming (USA residents please reply)

    a) yes. b) I'm homeschooled, so no, but all the local highschools do.

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Awards Winners

    Congradudildations everybody!

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I don't know where else to put this. Can't believe I forgot

    So... is this a big holiday in Britian?

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Do I want it?

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: EDITING!

    *bows repeatedly* Does that work for you, Snoink?

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: DRYTEAR.NET

    Sent a message to Darkhunter.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    kjhgf knights just have grungy fights

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    Do you have a tablet or something, Muse?

    Jul 24, 2006


If you receive a bribe, you must report it in your income.
— John Oliver