User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Can cows die?

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who do you think is crazier?

    oh goodness.. arvy? what have you done this time? :P para el momento, arvy wins. I've known him too long not to say that ;) but if it's open, dusky ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ is mistaken... I don't hate them... I am simply frightened by them. *wanders off singing to the tune of Bulevard of Broken Dreams* I walk a lonely road Probably ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Nice things in 2005

    --- Having my sweet sixteen --- Getting exactly what I wanted for my birthday - peace and quiet and a day where no one noticed me. (most people even forgot ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ has quoted Green Day in his sig... *runs screaming from the thread*

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: New Years Resolutions

    Mine are to get published and get fit... not necesarily in that order... lol

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that something that I couldn't link anything to was a stumper

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    absolutely Do you want to go to New Zealand with me too?

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    what happened to the topic?

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who do you think is crazier?

    My gosh... :shock: *stares at convo* you guys are both completely insane... Dusky voice 1: oh what are YOU talking about? Dusky voice 2: Yeah! Looks who's talking! Hey... *glares ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    Merry belated christmas everyone!

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ does not know that I wish I could tell what in the world her avatar is from... my best guess: Rent?

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    9/10... I like it... alot...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ wants people to know that Che has left

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How is it going so far?

    Working on Chapter 36 of my story as I speak... it's slow going. arg... *dives back into Microsoft Word*

    Dec 23, 2005


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner