-
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
7/10
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
is my right, your right?
Jan 3, 2006 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that those related to you were called "relatives"
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
If I don't know, I shouldn't raise my hand, right?
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Do I look like I know?
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: Question Game
Are you disturbed by dead cows?
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Used to... a beautiful black siamese cat... he was gorgeous... I learned to walk trying to catch him... but he died (he was 19). Do you want a cat?
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that eating baked beans alot induced excessive... insanity
Jan 2, 2006 -
Re: New Years Resolutions
*backs away slowly* yeah... have fun with that... I think I've just thought of a new resolution: stay out of the way of those trying to take over small (or ...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Change TWO Letters!
climb
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
only on five of my fingers... Do you have brown hair?
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do I look like I've died?
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: New Years Resolutions
*blinks* Russia isn't exactly "small"...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Nai... you're not supposed to use the words "Black", "White", "Yes", or "No" in your answers. If you do, you get skipped. Sounds like fun. "I'm dreaming of a _____ ...
Dec 27, 2005 -
Re: Change TWO Letters!
snake
Dec 27, 2005
