User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Re: Post your pig pic!

    *laughs* is that so, Grif? Then pray tell, how did that pig end up on your head? I myself do not have any pig pictures... *sighs* However... my sister did ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jobs!

    Where do you work? At my church, babysitting for the MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers) program. Do you look forward to going to work? Most of the time... unless I was ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Beauty and the Beast

    :shock: Belle? Marry Gaston? *pulls out shot gun to hunt down Gaston* NEVER! and as for calling Gaston a hunk: Muscles nice, but the chin is plain creepy, and from ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Timezones

    *clicks on link* ahh! some people are in the future! for them it's saturday already! *decides to never leave her timezone since it will mess with her head excessively*

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Your Imaginary Sickness

    lol. nice, Crysi... I'm a Junior... and my friends are already telling me that I have senioritis... except, our definition of senioritis is "the onslaught of freaking out over the ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Snoink - you look so much like someone I know that it's almost scary... you're not her, are you? :shock: Ari - you and your sisters are so sweet... I ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: 1000th post party

    Wahoo! Congrats marching_gurl!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^^ live in Alaska, the place that you never want to leave once you visit there (or so I hear)

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    6/10... it... confuses me...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    The color _sky blue_ attracts less heat than that color _navy blue_. Are you in high school? Lol, you said 'black', Dusky. ;) *blinks* *stares at her post* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Isn't that question a little deep?

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    I don't think that the eight hour period works very well because you'll end up with some people getting on in the beginning and some people getting on at the ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Curse of a Writer-help?

    *laughs* I have the same problem... what I do is write the first few pages of whatever story has just popped into my head (or paragraphs, whatever you have time ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Meeting of YWSers

    That still doesn't solve the problem of certain countries (like the USA) that have several different time zones.

    Jan 3, 2006


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote