-
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
Ah... well that is much better... 8/10... gotta love all the conspiracy theories floating around...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Don't we all wish we were Betty Paige...
Welcome... I hope you enjoy things here... I look forward to seeing you around. What do you mean 'you smoke cloves'? they're alternatives to cigarettes...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
*blinks* N/A... at least I don't think that's a Custom Rank...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.
No problem. I sort of figured that it was based on something, so I debated whether to say anything at all, but I thought I might as well make the ...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Wicked
lol. yep! *random bursts out in dance as well* One short day! In the Emerald City! One short day! To have a life-time of fun!
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Elation
My only real picky question: can a rainbow truly "glare"? If you make the glare the noun and have it being described by the word "rainbow", then yes. Is that ...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10... Calcifer is just too cute...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Wicked
I heard the book is full of sexual innuendos. -Wrinkles nose- My sister read the book, I didn't. She said that it was full of depressing junk and that the ...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Jesus Was Gother Than You.
I have to admit, you really caught my attention with the title. lol. “Anyone sitting here?” you laugh, your voice dripping with mockery. You take a seat without waiting for ...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II
False.. False... > Can sing with her eyes closed
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
So, yeah it s official I make a move on every chick on YWS that posts pics :roll: :roll: (*.........I feel soooo dirty.........*) lol. not all... you skipped over me... ...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!
Well... firstly, for the poll, I'd like a niether option... lol... honestly I think that he and Ginny match up pretty well if he would just get it into his ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Wicked
Me too. :D I creep people out at school sometimes because none of my friends have seen the show but I sing songs from it all the time. :P lol. ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: What's in your CD player?
Switchfoot - New Way to Be Human
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10... it's very... *searches for word* elegant... at least to me...
Nov 4, 2005
