-
Re: Cats or Dogs
Dogs. I've always been a dog person. As much as I love cute and cuddly kittens, there's this strange feeling of protection with dogs... and I like that... Now, if ...
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?
You signed mine! yay!
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Alicia Silverstone
Well, I can definately recognize this as Alicia Silverstone, so congrats! Nicely done.
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought that not thinking clearly was caused by not getting enough sleep.
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
Darkness, of course! What color are most formal tuxes? the color of penguins Are you female?
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
telephone (9 pm is the normal time I am on the phone with one person or another)
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Are you seriously asking her if she is a clown?
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
I always thought using short crazy ideas was dangerous.
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Beauty and the Beast
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.
8/10... it's sweet
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10... it amuses me...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
*coughs* Sohini. Soham. Please go back and read the rules on the first page. You are not allowed to answer the questions with either yes, no, black or white. thank ...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Today I am wearing: Light Jeans Tan socks A gray-blue raglan 3/4 length sleeve shirt with dark blue sleeves A neon green hair band around my wrist And these strange ...
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
:shock: You have a clown living next door?
Nov 5, 2005 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
7/10... I love Pink Floyd... but it's getting a little old...
Nov 5, 2005
