User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    Finally! I get a chance to rate this one! 10/10 cause I like the paper lanterns part of the quote and Helena is great.

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ repeats herself :wink:

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    10/10 it sounds awesome

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    false... *is going to feel really dumb if it's true* But I'm having issues believing that part about the bouncers. > Has been acting on stage since she was 4

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?

    *singsoffkey* you haven't signed hers yet!!

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do I really have to answer that?

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Are we talking about the painted on ones or the real ones?

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do clowns have to know how to grin evilly?

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ says she is obsessed with Che

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ubersexual VS. Metrosexual

    I have to agree with MisterWaffles there...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Um... hello.

    *blinks* Beware joined back in November of 2004... I think that was before me, even... *shrugs* oh well... WELCOME!

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ppl

    Heya! Welcome! I am the resident Dusky. Welcome to the young writers society. If you need anything feel free to PM me.

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    *licks everyone who's replied to this topic in random places* *hides in corner and closes eyes, mumbling to herself* I knew I shouldn't have posted. I knew I shouldn't have ...

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    addictive

    Nov 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you think that maybe she is a clown herself?

    Nov 6, 2005


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar