User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Art & Photography Re: Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005

    Wow... nicely done!

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    true! > likes Switchfoot < (and fontroy... I can't whistle to save my life)

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    *blinks* sandwich? TRUE > Can't whistle to save her life < (and no, arieda, I don't dislike chocolate... I love chocolate... *looks around for the hershey's kisses that should be ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you think that I have something to hide?

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Dusky's sweet sixteen

    Guess what?! As of yesterday, I am sixteen!!! *does crazy I'm sixteen and I don't care if I look like a dork dance*

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    music

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Ana Karenina

    I was forced to read it for school. The actual writing of it was phonemonal (sp?). I love the style tha Tolstoy wrote in. But the style was the only ...

    Nov 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ubersexual VS. Metrosexual

    *blinks* who says it's different than what they're looking for now?

    Nov 7, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: New Year's Death Song

    This something I wrote in like one minute and thought it up in less time, so please be gentle. This is the prologue. lol. gentle. right. My biggest complaint with ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: back to life :: short poem

    This was short and sweet. I'm not much of a poetry critiquer (I don't even know if that's a word), but I just had to drop in and say something ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Dragon's Revenge (short story)

    *laughs* first off, love the story. It really made me laugh. Secondly, I love the way you interact with your sister, J. Haux... it's very cute... almost reminds me of ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ is no longer lost! woot!

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 mwahaha!! it's the breakfast club!

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II

    *blushes* whoops... true > dislikes chocolate

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    7/10

    Nov 7, 2005


The continuation of our world depends more on the survival of the kindest than it does on the survival of the fittest.
— Arcticus