User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Rwrendren's Academy

    Thank you both for commenting... Eleinasari - I do intend to make a novel with this, but at the moment I'm just playing around with characters. In all likelyhood this ...

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Rwrendren's Academy

    They filed in gracefully and she took a seat. He reached out a hand to shake the director’s hand, then sat as well. They watched the Director passively and he ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Site Administrator

    Congrats Mesh!

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who is your all-time favourite fantasy hero/villan?

    Favorite Hero: Samwise Gamgee has always been at the top of my list, but seeing as he's already been mentioned, I'll go the next in line. Tamora Pierce's Keladry Mindelan. ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Return

    This is an old piece that I was reworking in the hopes of sending into a scholarship. I didn't end up getting it ready in time, but I'm curious as ...

    Jan 13, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Notes on FREAK

    Congratulations, Snoink. You've definately been more commited in your work than I have. Good luck with agents... oh and collect lots of good tips for me to follow when I ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What happens when he won't die?

    Avoiding cheesy sequel potential is entirely up to you. Just because he's still around, doesn't mean that you have to use him. If he doesn't want to die, then don't ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't like it, to bad

    Nice to meet you! Do you fallow your heart, your to you rely on the mind for answers. I follow both. I think that there's a reason that we have ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'd probably pick it up, just because it's an interesting concept, and also because it reminds me of a line from a song which I really like. But it would ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I like it. "Wake" is just one of the words that I really like and therefore it grabs my attention right away, and "Chatuluka" is just fun to say. *grins* ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: she cared when no one else did.....

    There's nothing to apologize for. We're all here to help each other out. I look forward to seeing more of your work around the site.

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: she cared when no one else did.....

    I'm gonna start off by welcoming you to the site! It's always nice to get new members and we love seeing new work on the forums. If you wander over ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Do a crazed Senior a favor...

    Thank you, Jig!

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do a crazed Senior a favor...

    I'm hoping to attend Hollins University in Virginia. However, it's expensive. Hence all the scholarships that I'm applying too.

    Dec 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Do a crazed Senior a favor...

    I am a Senior in Highschool this year. For the past few months I have been working on Scholarships and Applications for the various universities that I am hoping to ...

    Dec 22, 2006


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help