User avatar

Duskglimmer

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Another Fake

    I liked this alot. It flowed nicely and was short and sweet. Very nicely done. I do have just a few things having to do with grammatics though: Her laughter ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Fanatics!

    They use the Weasley twins?! FINALLY!!! *Is suddenly very excited*

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy of Stars?

    I really like the colors of the second one, but that pattern on the first is great!

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Woodchucks and wood

    A woodchuck would chuck all the wood that he could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. he he he... I'm the only one to answer None of the Above...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS GuestMap

    he he he... I'm there... not sure I'm in the exact right spot... but whatev... I'm somewhere around there...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Web Sites of 2006 E-mail Writing Campaign!

    E-mail sent, sir! *salutes in military fashion* *relaxes after a moment* I hope it gets listed as well. The site definately deserves it.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nationality?

    I'm 50% Russian and then some mix of German, Welsh, English, and some other European nationalities... But I've lived in the USA all my life and was raised American.

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: Mistake

    One question: who is Nessy? One statement: generally when a piece requires an explanation at the bottom, there's something missing from the actual writing. One comment: having the line "Time ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 who doesn't love kittens?

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Techie Gospel

    *giggles uncontrollably* oh this is so great. I love it. *sends it to all the techies at her theater troupe*

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: PIXELING ATTEMPT

    ooo... very cute... can't help you with shading though... I can't shade to save my life.

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    Um... I want a couple of CDs (mainly sanctus real and Krystal Meyers) And I nice new comfy sweater would be nice. My mom seems to have taken to getting ...

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Research Re: Nicole Kidman

    *laughs* you're welcome Arvy.

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that Duskglimmer's hand was attached to my arm

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Did you feel that I was asking you?

    Nov 19, 2005


There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
— Arthur C. Clarke